Saturday, April 14, 2012

resurrect as undead?

[:1]make us resurrect as undead once we're dead and make us have 35% increased damage and 75% reduced movement speed and 100% less hp and we die in 12 seconds but we can still use all our abilities and and and and and...

itd be cool to be able to be undead for a very short period of time. maybe a glyph or a talent.
It's funny that you propose that, because we used to have an Unholy talent that did that back in early Wrath.

They took it out because it was insanely good in PVP.
Granted - Lichborne, but it's only for 10 seconds and has a 2 minute cooldown.


~ I wish the new Heroic 5 man content wasn't so simple to beat.



(You see what I did thar?)
Those were the days. I can still remember getting to 2k with a Mage in 2s. He'd get killed, I'd raise him as a ghoul. I'd summon a gargoyle, I'd get killed and there would be three things finishing the other team off even though we were both technically dead. Ghoul detonate = priceless. My personal favorite was 1v2 ing the best horde/rogue team on the server. Crit heal ghoul sacrifice from 10% to full hps. Good times, also the unavoidable frost strike... Rogues would use evasion and I'd drink their tears... Those were the days of the 'hero class'. Oh well, fun while it lasted.
It's funny that you propose that, because we used to have an Unholy talent that did that back in early Wrath.

They took it out because it was insanely good in PVP.


I wish they'd give us that back as one of our talents in MoP.

Maybe scrap the Runic Empowerment/Corruption/Blood Tap tier and give us something undead-flavoury.

Not enough tiers it feels.

No comments:

Post a Comment