Thursday, April 12, 2012

What to Buy with Valor first? - Tanking

[:1]Some are saying Neck is BiS but I still have a 354 or so trinket. WHat would be best to buy first?

Inspect me if needed.

Also, How good/fun is Dk DPS. I have the tier Shoulders Chest and Hands in my bags still which I have not turned in. I do love to tank but its kind of harder to find a raid group thats needs a MT.

Any Advice/Opinions?
For tanking I'd say that the Trinket is better for because it would be the larger upgrade from your 359 Trinket.
I personally went with cape/relic because the relic is a easy first week item and the there are no other capes in Dragon Soul.

Concerning Dps, currently the demand for DK dps is actually really high if you look around, I see a lot of guilds with different magnitudes looking for either Frost or Unholy Dps.

If you're gonna go Dps save the valor points for a nice Dps item rather then use your tier for one thing and your valor for the other, you'll get more out of using both for one thing then after needing neither for your Main Spec start using them for your Off Spec.
Generally most established guilds will have their tank spots filled. Though, when they do look for a new tank they definitely like them to be proper geared, reforged, and enchanted.
imo for you.
if you stay tank.
Trinket > Belt > Ring > Cape > Neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment