Thursday, April 12, 2012

Blood Tank Supposed to be hit with Criticals?

[:1]So ever since 4.3 dropped I have noticed that I am taking a lot more damage.
I finally read through the damage logs and low and behold...I'm taking critical damage.
I'm in Blood Presence with the talent, and I am still being crit.
Not sure if this is a glitch or intentional, but I DO NOT LIKE IT!!!
Anyone else out there having this problem?
I have been crit by Moruzond for over 120k sometimes. I have also been crit by trash in random places for over 30-40k.
This isn't right...please fix me!
Swap specs and/or presences after every time you zone in.
It's just easier too check the Armor value shown in you Character Screen if this is showing the Armor Buff from Blood Presence then you are good to go if it's not change presence and back again.

If that does not fix it change to alternate spec and back again else log out and back in again
Armor should be well over 30k. Swap presences if you don't see that.
It's just easier too check the Armor value shown in you Character Screen if this is showing the Armor Buff from Blood Presence then you are good to go if it's not change presence and back again.

If that does not fix it change to alternate spec and back again else log out and back in again


Doesn't show squat. I still get crit even with it showing 37k armor, just do what Euliat said and switch presences every time you zone into something.
Deleted by Necrottic
I've tried doing that every time I zone in, my armor is at 37k and my health is at 187k when I am in Blood Pres. It would be great if this was fixed...I shouldn't be taking half my health in one hit.
have you made a bug report thing yet? there is a bug forum to list this stuff in. also open up a ticket in game. sounds like this is a real issue and the dk forums aren't the best place to get the word out.

No comments:

Post a Comment