Thursday, April 12, 2012

Major Glyph + Rune CD proficiency

[:1]Hey;

When my runes are on cooldown (Frost spec), I Frost Strike dump - if I'm against a 3-set, that leaves me waiting for Runes.

What is more efficient? DC is still 40 RP.

----

Next, my current glyphs:

Prime

* Howling Blast
* Obliterate
* D&D

Major

*A-M Shell
*Dark Succor

Minor

*Horn of Winter
*Reilient Grip
*D's Embrace

What is a lvling / *sometimes pvp until I get to 84* 3rd Major Glyph?

Does GO Pillar of Frost make you straight immune to movement impairs or just while the ability is active?

----

Sidebar: does a way exist to make Horn of Winter activate on CD?
There isn't really a question in the first part of this post...
Glyph of D&D is bad, get Frost Strike.
For your other major, get Chains or Hungering Cold. Not a big deal.


Sidebar: does a way exist to make Horn of Winter activate on CD?


No, but you usually have better things to do. HoW is on the GCD, so you only want to use it if the buff is off or you have all runes on CD and not enough RP for a Frost Strike.

No comments:

Post a Comment