Saturday, April 14, 2012

PvP Blood Dk LF Advice

[:1]I mainly play this guy for !@#$s and giggles but was curious for my second trinket what should I get? Yes I wanna be hard to kill (Which I already am even w/o gems.enchants) but I also want to kill %^-* if needed.

So I was debating on use Str trinket? or the HP boost one?

Also, for gems enchants should I go Mastery/stam or more towards Str?

Like I said atm Im already hard to kill with my current gear/gems/enchants or lack there of lol

Thanks

PS - Main goal in time will be to be FC in a RBG if I ever find a group.


/bump
gem res and defensively to carry flags or watch nodes, or gem alot of str like dps to try to make that work. either way you will gimp destroy other melee until a healer shows up that blood will never be able to even bug, let alone kill.

No comments:

Post a Comment