Saturday, April 14, 2012

Season 11 Gear

[:1]http://www.wowheadnews.com/blog=195681/4-3-preview-season-11-pvp-sets#.

Scroll down to Dks.

It's pretty cool I guess, not diggin the helmet though(First till I'll ever be with Display helmet off on my Dk) I'm still considering wearing it though.

Discuss.


---------------
Paladin one looks jaw dropping. Very happy I decided to make another one to 85. Shoulders remind me of tier 7 Dk.
Good god, that paladin set.

EDIT: Also, the asymmetrical shoulders for some of the classes are a nice touch.
holy freaking god horn overload ~_~
DEAR SWEET JESUS KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!!!!!!!

J/K the helm and shoulder need to go tho they really overdid it.
and I'm not a fan of transmorging in pvp so I dont approve of just "switching" it
I like it besides the shoulders, there way to big just like S9 and S10.

Id rather have a grey pally S11 with a few skulls.
it isnt very often that i dont like a set, especially for melee classes

this is one that i do not like
Ehh... I dislike most. xD
looks like total crap

prety glad i have this paladin to
Just...











UGH...
I like the black/green one. The other 2 color schemes aren't very "death knighty". Beige and grey? Light purple with some light blue and baby blue eyes? wot?
s11 DK it's bad design from blizz..

Release it please!! and re-design againt..
I think it looks quite good. Actually looks like it's meant for battle.
Not too bad imo....compared to the Hunter/Warrior Helm pieces..LOL
I was expecting something..........well..............more dk looking i guess would be the correct statement? transmogrification is ftw i suppose.
It's probably my least favorite set this season.
Do hate.
i like this the new set this s10 looked like a doomguard good job art team
ugh...paladins set look like modern art

/barf

edit:

hunter set helm looks super ugly

warrior's i would love to see that on a orc lol or a taurent

rogue set on females... serously blizzard?? wtf?
alright everyone you know how to kill a female rogue just stab their boobs
Looks like a semi-remake of the T2 Warrior (similar style) set but for DKs. Cool.

None of this matters.

Trans. your gear if you don't like it. Derp.
you dks are complaining? rofl look at the shaman gear its bad please do it again blizzard
Warriors and hunters look very age of conan. not the worst looking pvp gear i guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment