Thursday, April 12, 2012

Is now a bad time to go DK =(?

[:1]Hey guys I was trying to pick a new main recently and I had decided on DK and am currently leveling him up. I really love the class and mechanics and stuff, but all I hear on the forums is how OP they are now [I didn't know when I picked =(] and now I have to say I am pretty bummed at the idea to go DK just to get nerfed right when I get there =\

I guess I should go anyway even if I love the class but ya know how that can feel. Think DK is worth going cause I really love the class mechanics especially UH and Blood.
Look at it this way. MOP is about to come out and pretty much change everything. I would wait till after MOP to change mains.

That being said. From my own personal experience ( This is my third DK, I have two others at 85 ) DK's are really good right now both in PVE and PVP.

I consistently top damage charts in dungeons and I'm usually in the top five in BG's .

What does "About to come out" mean? I don't think they've hinted at any release dates.
they havent even started beta testing yet lol
it's not comming out for a min of atleast 6 more months and even that is way too early.
id say a good year from now
Deleted by Frostx

No comments:

Post a Comment