Thursday, April 12, 2012

rune display add on

[:1]are there any updated rune display add on out there?
please help
Rune-It-All

Its my favorite one and is pretty customizable.
I use Acherus Runes. It works well.
I use Doc's Debug Runes, which also tracks disease timers.
DKM as bar style

http://i40.tinypic.com/5nrjvm.jpg
Yury's RuneDisplay. It basically takes the basic Blizzard rune bar and lets you change the size, position, arc, countdown numbers on the runes, and more.
Icehud with everything turned off except for the Rune bar and OmniCC.
DKIRunes.
CLC DK is good for that. You'll also find that it'll help your dps by tracking diseases and suggesting attacks.
Highly suggest using Magic Runes
MagicRunes
tell me when, it can be used for an untold amount of other things as well as rune management.
necrotic strike stacks/absorb amounts/timer
blood shield stacks/absorb amounts/timer
disease timers/dps, also tells me when disease have expired via msbt.
As frost when I pull out my pet, it will tell how long before he expires.
I use it to track my appratus stacks, buff timers such as how long I have left on my trinket(s) buff.
i use it on my lock to show if i am within portal range or out of range.
All this plus any other infinite amount of information you need. Want to know when 2-3 circumstances are met? it will do that.
This is my favorite addon.

No comments:

Post a Comment