Thursday, April 12, 2012

Facing off against a Priest

[:1]I've had no problems pvping with blood, but the only class that I can't kill usually would be Priest. I can't get passed the absorb they have, and once I do, they are fearing me. Usually, if my trinkets up, I can get passed the fear then kill them, but even then, they constantly heal and the fear regeneration is short. By this time, they've usually ran away or killed me. This gets even worse when they are healing someone else, and i'm trying to kill the priest while the dps is behind me ripping me apart. If anyone can give me a useful rotation to beat a priest, that would be great, thank you.
Have you tried stabbing? It normally works for me.
probably depends a little on your spec. but basically blood isn't setup to take down healers. if you want to focus on heaerls, I'd go desecration, at least 1 in resilient infection, and start with chains and then necro and rune strike as much as possible. spec strangulate down to a min cooldown, and then just hope people attack you without dispelling your vengeance.

without full vengeance or another spec, it can be reel hard to kill a decent healer. you can however stay on them enough to interrupt most of their castable heals and keep steady pressure. lots of time tho its an endless battle.

and no priest should really kill you, not without help.
lol you can't kill a healer.
only healing class I can kill

No comments:

Post a Comment