Monday, April 16, 2012

4.3 Blade Barrier for Frost/Unh pvp

So blade barrier is up 24/7 now. It pretty much provides 6% damage reduction (around 600 resil).

Currently I gem full resil. 20str, 20 resil in red sockets, 40 resil in pris/yellow sockets.

Im sitting around 4.7k resil.

I was thinking of dropping 3 points in bladed armour, gemming strength and putting points into blade barrier?

Which would be most effective?
3 talent points are pretty invaluable in general. Personally, I favor Blade Barrier because I assume it's off DRs with resil and other reductions. It'll always be 6%. But you should probably do some math and see how much % damage bonus Str gemming nets you and compare that to maintaining resil gemming and shifting talents. My guess is the talents will work out to be better for damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment