Monday, April 16, 2012

Unholy DPS rotation

For some unknown reason( I assumed it was due to blood tapping), I usually find my self sitting with a frost rune untouched.

Do you guys encounter this situation? Is it better to consume it with Icy Touch or use Death/Frost to Festering Strike?

Or if I'm doing something wrong, please tell me, I'm following the rotation in the stickie 'Unholy PVE Guide 4.3'
What is your rotation?

I only come across this situation when I am spamming Blood Boil on a large amount of adds.

Here is my rotation, which will score 18k dps on a single target:

Outbreak
Festering Strike
Scourge Strike
Summon Gargoyle or Death Coil when I can
Horn of Winter (for the buff and the 10 Runic Power granted)
Dark Transformation
Unholy Frenzy (I try to save the time I use Dark Transformation)
Trinkets


And here is my AoE rotation which can score 25k dps:
Outbreak
Pestilence
Spam Blood Boil
Scourge Strike
Death Coil/ Gargoyle


And that is about it.
31k dps here brother

outbreak
scourge strike x 2
festering strike x 2
gargoyle
horn of winter
death coil
45% chance of runic corruption if so
all runes back up spam sourge strike for me hiting around 20k each if i crit i get a 45k hit
death coil for me hits around 17k to 14k
festering strike 16k
pestilence whenever you get a group cuz then your dps will shoot up to 40K

No comments:

Post a Comment