Saturday, April 21, 2012

Critique My Blood PvE Spec?

Hey everyone. So I was wondering if you could check out my glyphs and spec for Blood. Wondering if this is an ok spec for tanking Raids? Probably 10 mans, and the easy 25 LFR :)

I will still be doing 5 man heroic runs for valor cap and running with friends for fun :)

I feel the spec I had before was different and didn't feel right. But I was wondering how this new spec I made would work :)
First, I would suggest getting those unenchanted items enchanted, so you can get further bonuses.

Second, change your rune to the Swordshattering for the extra 4% Parry that doesn't suffer from diminishing returns. Stoneskin Gargoyle is just not as good this expansion.

Third, I'd do some more reforging, primarily reforging out of Parry and into Mastery first or Dodge second. Also reforge out of any Hit or Expertise you have into either Mastery first or Dodge second. It's best to try and get your Dodge and Parry RATINGS within 200 of each as best as you can.

Fourth, the Crimson Scourge talent isn't all that great to use when raiding, especially since Blood runes are purely threat runes now (Heart Strike will get more threat than Blood Boil would). You may want to change the talent points from that into Endless Winter, so your Mind Freeze doesn't cost RP to use, useful when you need to interrupt something when necessary. Rest of it looks fine.
If it's not the spec I recommend in my sticky, my critique is to change it so that it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment