Thursday, April 19, 2012

Need tanking help.

So, Ive recently decided to get into tanking, as Im starting to get bored of DPSing constantly. So, I want to know if anyone would mind giving me some help.
I know I need to gear up for tanking before I try anything other than regs, So what should I farm/spend valor or justice on first? (besides my obvious bloodthirsty pyrium gear I havent replaced yet)

So, really, I want to know what gear I should get first, and where to get said items.


Thanks in advance for any help recieved :D
Tank gear... Gear with Parry/Dodge/Mastery. Not too hard on gear to pick.
A) read the sticky
B) get gear with mastery/dodge//parry
c) youtube fights


Some helpful add-ons I've come to like are Omen and Blood shield tracker, Deadly Boss Mods(DBM) most guilds demand this.
You can do normal(346 heroics/zuls) in DPS gear, start there and work on a tank set.

Enchant and gem your !@#$.

No comments:

Post a Comment