Monday, April 16, 2012

Anyone else think DKs are getting the shaft..

In mists of pandaria? I've been looking over the talent calculator for each class because I'm already bored of 4.3 and it's pretty bad. Sure we're getting runic corruption and remorseless winter but compared to other classes there really aren't that many things that I'm looking forward to. (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/mists-of-pandaria/feature/talent-calculator#d!)
To give a couple examples of amazing skills other classes are getting: Priest-Vow of Unity, Mage-Double Polymorph, Warrior-Avatar. Not trying to complain, just seems that they're keeping DKs more or less the same and giving other classes some pretty cool stuff.
dont think they released all the new abilities we get as we level yet though
Yeah, but just based on the talent tree...
talent trees are also still subject to change
I wouldn't worry overmuch about it just yet. There will be some testing done in Beta, and you can bet there will be some tests done on DK's; heck, I would expect some changes even before then.

Worry about it the closer it gets to release.
My main is a druid. I do think symbiosis is pretty cool, but I dislike the talent tree itself.

Curiously enough, I like the MoP DK talent tree more than I like the druid's.
As a prot pally raid tank, I will have my blood dk ready to go in MoP and be my "main". The entire talent calculator is lacking.
Dks are about middle of the road in talent changes. They are getting a fair bit of new stuff but there are def classes that get a lot more, and some that get a lot less.
Doesn't matter had se-

I mean got Runic Corruption.
Yes, they are getting shafted a bit in terms of PVE talent choices , but , should be used to it if you have played since day one. Get over it , they dont care.
Losing AMZ is a huge shaft.
Why are people still posting threads like this? The MoP talent tree was released to us as an alpha. In other words, it's not done yet. Quit being stupid about it and going, "Where's my (insert ability)?" It's there, but it hasn't been added to the MoP talent tree yet.
My abilities could do 1 damage, as long as I can explode your corpse, my needs have been met.

No comments:

Post a Comment