Saturday, April 21, 2012

any good addons out there for dk's that raid

hi all i am looking for any good addons or UI's that a dk can use in raids any suggestions
I swear by RuneWatch, though I don't use the "big" skin, I use the compact skin.

Past that, you should have DBM/BigWigs /etc...
DBM (Must) - Boss Fights
RuneWatch (Should Have) - Runes
Xperal (Optional) - Over Rides Blizzard UI Raid Frames etc..
Recount (Optional) - Records DPS / Other Stuff
OmniCC (Optional) - Shows CD on Spells
CLCDK (Optional) - Suggests Rotation but not always 100% correct. Also shows other things.
Ratingbuster (Optional) - Compare gear for upgrades.

There's so may adds that your just gonna have to try them out.
For Blood spec (tanking) I use "Blood shield Tracker" Its nice to know how much you will be healed for and an to be able to track your blood shield.

I have used Xperl and its nice but I prefer icehud. Icehud is not an override of the Blizz ui but an overlay with all the modules to be fully customized and you can choose which of the Blizz frames you want to keep instead of overriding everything. Try both Xperl and Icehud to see which you like better

and I also use healbot to keep track of my buffs and for the raid frames

CLCDK (Optional) - Suggests Rotation but not always 100% correct. Also shows other things.
This one I highly recommend, even for Blood DKs. You'll notice your dps go up.
Icehud - Turn off everything but the Rune tracker on it and you have a nice tracker that works with....
OmniCC - Shows timers on Runes and spells in a nice clean style.
NTK/Power Auras Classic/Weak Auras - Great way to track buffs and debuffs during fights. Each does it a little differently, so you may need to fiddle with all three to find the one you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment