Saturday, April 21, 2012

Need advice from the experts. Please help me

Well, where to begin.. I don't claim to be amazing at my deathknight class, though I have been playing my main (this guy) for a while, and do feel as I know him fairly well. I love to PvP, and am looking forward to doing some BG's and arena.

However, I am stuck. On my spec, I always second guess myself, because I see frost offers a LOT of damage, while Unholy offers amazing deadly damage differently.

I dont know how to play Unholy amazingly well, but.. I wanna get better. I'd love some advice as to what spec I should be for PvP.

Help me out :(
Bump :(
Unholy is better for PvP, I've heard. Frankly, considering it's greater complexity and less reliance on "LOL HB HB HB HB...(oh, out of HB for now /die)", Unholy requires smarter play. If you learn to excel at it, however, you'll probably win more than if you were Frost.

No comments:

Post a Comment