Saturday, April 21, 2012

Need a little advise

I'm currently attempting to get into raiding and need to maximize my DPS, was wondering if someone cud look at my gear/reforging/enchs and gems, and give me some advise on what I could work on/change gear wise to improve.

TY in advance
Replace your 353 helm and those ruthless bracers.
I meant more from a technical standpoint but thanks for the tip

For optimized gear/reforging/enchs and gems simply load up your character at AskMrRobots.com

That will optimize all your numbers without you needing to do the math.

http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/usa/lightbringer/krasp#v1-z1
I agree with Vyndish, After going to AskMrRobot.com it helped me out a lot. after all stats are just math anyway and who better to do that than a computer?

No comments:

Post a Comment