Wednesday, April 18, 2012

DW Frost. Sim numbers not matching in game

So I ran some sim tests against my own dps numbers and i'm usually 3-9k behind what the sim is showing. My priority is on target according to EJ, where I try to keep all my runes on CD, not RP cap myself and weave in Frost Strikes when I can. But there are times where it seems the cards are against me and 3-4 FS hits won't return a single rune through Runic Empowerment.

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-vn668h4eytnamprv/sum/damageDone/?s=13052&e=13294



I did Domo last night on normal mode just to get our lock his Legendary. I pulled 17K DPS on the fight. Yep 17K DPS now look at my gear.

I got no procs of any kind until he changed into cat form for the first time and this was when we changed him at 12 stacks. I will also say that we used lust at the start as well!

The RNG on Frost can be really bad at times.

I pulled 25K too on Ultrixon and had a bad run of no procs for a while then next pull after we wiped I was pulling 33K and had a good run of procs.
Ok, I was thinking it was a horrible run of bad procs as sometimes ill empty 2 runic power bars and maybe get a single run back, which screws me over and has me auto attacking at times waiting on runes to come around.
I was noticing heaps of dry spells last night. My haste has come down a fair bit with upgrades, but there were even a few times where I had to manually refresh frost fever due to lack of rime procs.

No comments:

Post a Comment