Thursday, April 19, 2012

Suggestion on major DK glyph change

The DRW(Dancing Rune Weapon) glyph should be changed from the threat generation that it gives to costing no runic power. My reason for this is threat is a joke now adays and if you cannot hold threat then you either need more practice or should think about dpsing as a DK. The only time someone every really comes close to pulling off of me is when I'm establishing intial threat. Now on a pull that takes a count down i.e. boss pulling your runic power is going to be at 0..... On top of that you should be using the runic power you first generate for rune strikes not only to proc runic empowerment but also to add some breathing room between you and your dps on whatever threat meter you are using.
If this glyph change is considered I would also consider changing the bone sheild glyph off from the 15% movement speed to costing no runes so DK tanks can keep that unholy rune for a deathstrike. I mean honestly do you need the extra 15% to move out of fire.... Granted it may change pvp but I have not blood pvped so I wouldn't know.
I think this is every ones dream.
I mean like I said before if you need the threat boost you shouldn't be tanking to be honest. So make the glyph usefull now?

No comments:

Post a Comment