Saturday, April 21, 2012

Blood DK -- PVE -- Hit/Exp

Hi Guys,

I don't think I've stopped playing on my DK (Farkyy - Dragonblight Realm) since 4.3 hit. I'm basically in full 378 gear and I'm having a blast tanking heroics and the LFR bosses.

I'm currently sitting at 6% hit and 23 expertise which I know is highly unconventional and perhaps unneccesary. I noticed that my dps is #1 in almost every heroic that I run (25k overall, 20k single target). I'm looking to dump some hit/exp to increase my dodge/parry chance but I love the dps that I'm doing, and I HATE missing/being dodged or parried.

I'm comfortable with my character and literally never die. So I'm kind of on the fence about changing the hit/exp to dodge/parry. Anyone have any thoughts? Am I absolutely crazy for having hit/exp on my DK?

No comments:

Post a Comment