Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Need some suggestions on what to buy

I'm indecisive by default. So I'm having difficulty on deciding what Valor Point upgrade to purchase first. I always have trouble debating over stat losses and gain with each upgrade. So I just wanted to see what other DK tanks thought was the best so far. Also I'm terribly sorry but I don't know how to do that thing in forums where the item is colored in purple so you can see it.

Basically my choices are:
Fire of the Deep. The trinket.
Indefatigable Greatcloak. Obviously the cloak.
Guardspike Choker. The necklace.
Stoutheart Talisman. The relic.
And finally Forgesmelter Waistplate. The belt.

They all look awesome but again I just can't honestly figure out which upgrade to get first. What do you guys think? Thank you for reading and even more thanks to anyone who replies.
There aren't any cloaks in DS so cloak is going to last you the longest, go for that imo
Thank you. Didn't notice the lack of cloaks there. Makes sense. ^^
Trinket was too good to pass up as this character basically missed Firelands.
In terms of getting the most for your valor, there are no other options for relics, cloaks, or neck pieces in DS, so the valor gear is your only option for those slots. The belt and trinket are nice as well, but since there are possible drops for those slots it seems better to spend valor on the other three items first.

No comments:

Post a Comment