Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Just curious but what are your favorite

2h transmorgs for axes?
1h for swords?

2h axe -- I went with BOOOONEEEEE STORRRRRRRRRM not because it's just cool looking ... because it took me 6 months to finally win a roll on this when ICC was finally opened. Damn it. I'm gonna get my money's worth on this.

1h -- I really liked the old bc pvp weapons for swords. (see char page) The ones I use are HUGE... drag in the ground when sheathed.
Draconic Avenger for a 2h ax and for 1h swords, the 1s I have or Chromatically Tempered Sword (if it ever drops for me)
For Axe? I'd probably have to go with Gorehowl or Warsong Howling Axe.

For Swords? The one I'm wearing right now (Seravar or something from Ulduar) and/or the Quickening Blade of the Prince.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2973027200 has a couple dozen of my favorites :)

No comments:

Post a Comment