Thursday, April 19, 2012

What comp to run 4.3

I'm still trying to decide what comp to run for 4.3 for my deathknight. I wanted to try shadowplay (warlock, dk, shaman) but I'm not sure due to the fact there are VERY few good warlocks out there that know how to get dots up AND peel off teammates AND use fear to force a big CD other than trinket from an enemy player. With the new healing debuff (25% less healing) I was thinking TSG (which truly only made it harder for disc priests to heal).

What comp do you think would be good? I was thinking PHD but I already know so many people are going to try that after blizzcoon this year lol.

When you post a team name like SHATTERPLAY OR "EBOLA (the hell is ebola)" make sure you tell everyone the classes in the comp. Not everyone knows what it is. Thanks.
I personally think it's easier to find a good warlock than to find a hunter for PHD (hpal hunt dk).
Although, I would suggest playing PHD.

Finding a warrior to play with (and since you already play one, you'll know compatibility) would probably be the easiest way (and it ain't terrible) to go TSG warr hpal dk.

If both PHD and TSG you might want to try unholy for peels/necrotic strike spam and let your hunter/warr lead damage, hpal will be the best healer because of BoF.

For shadowcleave lock dk healer, frost may be your best opinion as your warlock will control and you'll lead damage. If you explain those 3 things to a lock, I'm sure they can understand.



Ebola is feral druid dk healer btw.
Why must you PvPers have fancy names that make things even hard for non-PvPers to understand :<
Is PHD's ideal strat to get necrotics stacked then cc healer and have hunter burst?

No comments:

Post a Comment