Thursday, April 19, 2012

Is frost dk get nerfed in 4.3?

In patch 4.2, I can kill a caster really fast. But now, it is very hard to kill a spriest or warlock.

In patch 4.2, my frost strike main hand normally make 6000-7000 non-critical and offhand is 4000 - 5000. Now, my frost strike main hand only makes around 4000 - 5000 and offhand is 2000 - 4000.

I did not change any of my gears and I tried on dummy also.

With the same gear, I also tried blood spec. Blood spec gets a nice buff. Sometimes, it can make 50k or even 70k+ dmg one shot.
I noticed no change at all, really.
^ ... I have increased dps actually. They increased melee dps by 10% or something
I went back to 2-hander and I have no problems at all. I especially tear Warlocks a new one.
Deleted by Darkrachet
It's not so much that it go nerfed, I think everything else just got buffed over Frost.
Deleted by Darkrachet
lol, frost dks are one of the lowest single target dps'rs if anything they need a buff(pve that is, simcraft 4.3)http://simulationcraft.org/430/Raid_T13H.html

what your probably noticing is most people didnt have a full 384 pvp set but as of last tuesday they only cost honor so people were farming bgs to get honor to get full sets. so your probably on average playing these better resiliance full 384set people.
HB got a small nerf... but other than that.. i think with the free 384 pvp gear people just have more resil than they did a month ago.. so you dont hit them as hard... unholy got a buff try it
I read at the xillerated website that 1h duel frost spec dk do abit more dps than a 2h unholy dk depending on how many targets. The duel wield is a bit better than 2h. But, it's up to the players how they wanna play.

No comments:

Post a Comment