Saturday, April 21, 2012

Death Strike Hitting Twice?

I don't know if i'm missing something, but death strike isn't suppose to hit twice right? Why is mine always hitting twice for the same exact damage? Seems to only happens in pvp it will hit twice and both hits register. Does it all the time.
As you can see I haven't used dancing rune weapon.

http://i44.tinypic.com/ivzg28.jpg
Your combatlog is duplicating entries. You are not actually hitting twice. Update any chat or combatlog mod you may be using.
I actually see two hits on the screen over the guys name. Ill see 27367 pop up twice over the guys head. I would think maybe its my UI, but I don't have anything custom.
It's your combatlog. It could just be an error of the standard UI, but I'm 100% sure it's duplicating entries.

Whenever it happens to me, /console reloadui fixes it.
Deleted by Pathetic

No comments:

Post a Comment