Wednesday, April 18, 2012

New Valor vendor items priority for tanks.

Looking to me like the offset helm, reforged for mastery... and the trinket?

Any other suggestions?
Belt. For DK's it's second BiS as far as I can tell until heroic modes.
Went for the trinket first but several of my items are i391's, which makes a lot of the items only small upgrades.
I also took the trinket first. But I will take the belt after I take the relic.
I just bought the trinket so I can finally replace my Porcelain Crab and Mirror of Broken Images. Veil of Lies may not be the best trinket available, but I can at least now look at trying to get the one from LFR to replace it, Soulshifter Vortex.
These suggestions are pretty much on the money, none of the other off-set pieces are particularly good for us it looks almost like Blizzard scaled back the mastery on all of the tank shared loot this tier since Paladins and Warriors are overcapping their block now (especially paladins, who gain no further benefit). Which is why it's extra nice that 4/5 of our Tier has natural Mastery.

Though there are nice raid drop accessories that still have a good chunk of Mastery.
Trinket and Belt are definite must gets and priority.

The Other Tank Gear is crap, the Well of Eternity or Baleroc helm is better then the vp helm for DK tanks. I haven't had any luck with WoE or Baleroc obviously, still sporting engineering helm...And I have killed both of them almost 30 times combined.

Anyway, I got the trinket first, im sitting pretty at 29.74 Mastery (When I use both mastery trinkets), and once I get the helm from WoE and the belt ill be around 31 points of mastery. Yes I am a grade A mastery stacker. Go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment