Saturday, April 21, 2012

Death knights

Death knights no longer need hit and expertise but the new tier gear still has hit and expertise on it and so does a lot of the other plate gear. Could you please try to change that so it has something useful on it.
Death knight are the weakest tank in the game so far. How do you plan on making them at par with the other tank classes. I have an idea for you, increase the mastery stat so that were not having to much trouble stacking it just because of the damage in the new instances and raid. I'm not able to even stack it more than once and I have 21.66 mastery. Please try and fix this because it is a problem if you do not
umm all plate gear does not revolve around dks buddy warriors and pallys need that gear to..please just delete this thread before you get trolled hard
Hit and Exp are still needed if you feel that you could use some more for aggro purposes.

But I don't understand the mastery comment, can you re-state that?

____

Nvm, I get it now. Seems fine to me.
I did not mean all plate gear I was meaning to say a lot of it does
Except hit and expertise are still useful. But then again, since you're 2/6 on LFR and 1/8 on normal...you'd totally know that, right? (Not to mention your other Cata raiding tiers.) Don't talk about things you have zero clue about.

Also, go enchant your cloak and gloves...

Edit: Mastery is fine. It's your gear which isn't. If your gear was better, your mastery would be much higher. Sort of ties into my about comment about you not having a clue.

No comments:

Post a Comment