Wednesday, April 18, 2012

DK Advice.

Hey all, take a gander at my DK and give me some advice if you could please.

I want to ensure my DPS is getting the help it needs from my gear etc.

I usually use Ask Mr Robot but lately it wants me to reforge all kinds of stuff into Hit and over cap it...

Also would it be worth it to race change to Orc so i get the free 3 expertise so i can reforge some of that extra exp to something else?

Thanks for any help you guys are able to provide.
Not too bad, though that sword is ugly, just sayin.

I recommend askmrrobot.com it's very useful for optimization.
Also would it be a good idea to drop mining and go Engineering or JC?
Sword is very ugly and i feel like im carrying around a !@#$%... lol

I like mr robot i just dont like when it is telling me to go way over cap
looks like a falmer sword from skyrim

No comments:

Post a Comment