Wednesday, April 18, 2012

conquest set

Is it me or does this not look anything like the preview.
the weapons are sick. i dig the helm too.
It's the same as was shown in the preview, and I will disagree with you and say it's ugly, and you can have fun wearing it ;/ . I will gladly be keeping my Ruthless.
The 2200 version of the dk set is god awful hideous. The normal sword looks like the Orange Creamsicle sword of Barbaric doom. Coincidentally the 2200 version of the sword matches the 2200 armor color wise. The axe kind of matches the normal dk armor. The season 10 sword kind of matches the season 11 armor they both look cybernetic I might transmog season 10 sword. Can't be forked to go find some other older sword.
It looks okay...

But I'll stick to my transmog set

No comments:

Post a Comment