Saturday, April 21, 2012

Error with defensive cooldowns?

In Firelands, Baleroc, I used Dancing Rune Weapon, coupled with Moonwell Phial so as not to get squished on Decimation Blade. This caused Baleroc to turn around and eat the next two people in line on the threat meter. I figured it was a fluke, until the same thing happened on Murozond. To verify, on my next encounter I attempted to force such a situation and succeeded. Before I start questioning whether this is a bug or something, is there something I am missing about the way these cooldowns work together?
Oh my god.

The boss AI has learned how to play.

Rerolling paladin, I'm gonna need plate to survive this.
I'm not able to reproduce this bug, but if it always occurs under those conditions for you, then it probably is a bug.

Seems weird, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment