Thursday, April 19, 2012

DK gear

I've got a question about DK starter gear.

The gear DK's get while doing the starter quests, I know is very good for the level. How much mileage can I expect from it?
I've heard that it can be stretched to lvl 70 but that seems like a big gap to me.
The reason I ask is I've moved to a new server and I don't have the resources I had on my home server. So at the moment I'm trying to save what gold I do have for glyphs and flying training.
If I can make the starter gear last for a little while, I can spend my gold on things that will help me make more gold in the long run that I can spend on gear

Thanks for your input :)
Yeah the gear seems fine. But run some randoms and you will find some better pads and chest maybe.
i still have a few pieces on my alt lvl 70 dk, the two trinkets as they are still good for tanking and i think thats it but do hellfire ramps, blood furnace, underbog to name a few and they drop some very nice plate pieces with lots of gem sockets which with the sockets make them better than the starter gear. it also depends what you plan to do, my alt dk tanks so i wanted to get rid of the starter gear just for some more tank pieces but you could probably make them stretch for a little longer as dps with some quest greens and dungeon pieces coming out on top after a little while.
Mmm I think I started replacing some of mine in zangarmarsh. I wouldn't recommend questing all the way to 70 in them, especially if you're hitting northrend at 68 like you should be.
<3


<3


Great job necroing a 9 month old thread.

No comments:

Post a Comment